Friday, June 4, 2010

Make Mine with a Side of Easy


You know, I really enjoy cooking, it's the planning of WHAT to cook that I don't enjoy. And if I haven't thought dinner through early enough in the day, I get started, then realize I don't have sour cream, or I forgot to pull the chicken out of the freezer or lo and behold, no tomato sauce....

So, I have really enjoyed Wildtree's Two Week Menu Planner because it takes the dreaded "what's for dinner" aspect out of my day.

Many of you have asked for a full month's worth of meal planning instead of the two weeks Wildtree provides with the family bundle buy. I am putting together two weeks of light, spring/summer recipes and will post them very soon. Once completed, you will have four weeks of meals you can rotate as you please. How's that for easy, stress-free cooking?!

And for those of you who are not quite ready to make the $80 investment in herbs to use the planners verbatim, fear not. You can still plan and shop for your meals with them, just adjust the ingredients to accommodate your own oils and spices. I will keep you posted on any specials that come up with the bundle blends, and of course if you want to get them FREE, invite me over for dinner with your friends! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment